Federal law protects certain groups against discrimination. Still, prospective employers may ask illegal questions. Here are some:
- Have your ever been arrested?
- Are you married?
- What religious holidays do you practice?
- Do you have children?
- What country are you from?
- Is English your first language?
- Do you have any outstanding debt?
- Do you drink socially?
- When was the last time you used illegal drugs?
- How long have you been working?
- What type of discharge did you receive in the military?
Source: Yahoo! Finance <http://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-common-interview-questions-that-are-actually-illegal-164547841.html>