Using the library's free Zinio magazine subscription service requires the creation of two accounts - a library Zinio Account (to checkout the library's collection) and a free Zinio.com account (to download & read the magazine).
Follow these steps to create both accounts.
Create a library Zinio Account
- Go to the library's Zinio Collection page. Browse the collection and click on a magazine to check out.
- At the log-in screen, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Enter the required information and click SUBMIT.
- Once your library account is validated, click CONFIRM CHECK OUT.
- Your magazine is now checked out and available to read.
Create a free Zinio.com Account
- After checking out the magazine, a Zinio.com window will open and prompt you to log-in.
- If you are new to Zinio.com, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Enter the required information and click SUBMIT.
- Your personal reading account is now activated and your magazine is available in the YOUR LIBRARY tab on Zinio.com.