To Request a Meeting Room
Meeting room requests may be made in person, over the phone, or online below. When you click on the link you will be directed to our EventKeeper Meeting Room Reservation site.
All meetings must be open to the public. The library does not provide closed, confidential meeting spaces or space for private social gatherings.
- Click on the Request a Room text under the help button
- Event Info: In the next screen, use the calendar in the upper right to select the date of your event.
- Add the Event Name and the Name for Monthly Calendar (usually the same). If you do not wish this information to be public, use the Private Message to the Editor field at the bottom to request it be hidden.
- Add a description of the event.
- Contact: Add the contact name, phone number and email. If you do not wish this information to be public, use the Private Message to the Editor field at the bottom to request it be hidden.
- Add the starting and ending times. If additional time is needed for set-up or clean-up, include that in the total room time.
- Indicate which room you would like to reserve.
- Complete the additional information field. Please estimate the attendance.
- Review the Meeting Room Policy document and check the box to indicate you did so.
- Add any additional comments
- Click Submit.