The library will post on the bulletin board announcements of the cultural activities of the community that pertain to literature, art, music, drama and related activities, the flyers of nonprofit organizations, and public announcements of general interest to the community, subject to the following guidelines:
- Posters, notices and material for posting will be submitted to staff at the Circulation desk. The director, or a designated staff person, will determine if the material is suitable for posting.
- Material will be posted until the date of the event, or for 14 days, whichever is applicable.
- Staff will date all posted material.
- Posted material can be added or removed from the bulletin board only by staff. All items will be recycled once they are removed or if they are not suitable for display.
- Posting of material does not imply endorsement by the Library.
- These guidelines shall be applied to the distribution of materials in the library, also.