The West Virginia Home Educators Association is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes. These purposes are:
- To promote the development of high quality home education.
- To aid in the creation of local support groups for home educators throughout the state.
- To review and disseminate information considered vital to home educators.
- To plan and conduct educational programs and exchanges for parents and others involved in home education.
- To engage in non-partisan research and analysis of issues affecting home education.
- To educate the general public on homeschooling issues and accomplishments.
- To monitor the government with respect to home education issues.
- To serve as a resource for persons desiring to home educate.
Christian Home Educators of West Virginia is a ministry established to encourage and support West Virginia families in the exercise and defense
of their God-given responsibility and Constitutional freedom to train and educate their children at home.