Lunchtime Book Discussion
*At this current time, we are meeting on Zoom.* Register under Adult Programs & Events.
The Lunchtime Book Discussion group meets on the third Thursday of the month at Noon. We usually meet in the library's Meeting Room; however, we occasionally meet at Waldomore. We read thought-provoking titles with the goal of stimulating a spirited discussion. The discussion usually lasts 45 minutes, leaving plenty of time to stop in on your lunch hour. Stop by the Patron Services Window to pick up the featured book and come to the discussion to get the next month's title. Titles are also often available through WVDeli and Hoopla as both an ebook and audiobook. Anyone is welcome to join the group.
Upcoming Reads for 2021
- January 21, 2021 - American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
- February 18, 2021 - Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- March 18, 2021 - The Outsider by Stephen King
- April 15, 2021 - Witness at Hawk's Nest by Dwight Harshbarger
- May 20, 2021 - Breakfast with Buddha by Roland Merullo
- June 17, 2021 - A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
- July 15, 2021 - Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
- August 19, 2021 - All the Lost Girls by Patricia Foster
- September 16, 2021 - The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
- October 21, 2021 - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
- November 18, 2021 - Quiet Dell by Jayne Ann Phillips
- December 16, 2021 - The Christmas Pearl by Dorothea Benton Frank
If you have any questions about the Lunchtime Book Discussion, please contact Julia Todd or Melissa Willis.