In-Library Services Returns March 8
Starting March 8, in-building services will return to the Clarksburg-Harrison Public Library! While not all services will be available, we invite visitors to browse collections, use computers and access Wi-Fi. Some changes will remain in place to keep you and our staff safe:
- You must wear a mask in the building
- You must maintain a distance of six-feet from staff and other visitors who are not members of your household
- You may use the library for up to one hour
- Children and teen areas are limited to one family at a time to allow for distancing
- The library's 2nd floor is closed from 1-2 PM for cleaning; computers are unavailable at this time
- Access to Waldomore resources is available by appointment only
Options for contactless pickup will still be available - the library's Quick Pickup service will continue and a self-checkout kiock is now available.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate the challenges of COVID-19. The health and safety of our staff and visitors remains our top priority. Please do not use the library if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing you!